Post Decree Disputes

If the outcome of your case is not acceptable or if your circumstances have changed, we can counsel you on the legal options that are available to you. If a dispute arises regarding a provision in the original divorce decree or if matters arise after the judgment has been entered, we can represent you in seeking a legal remedy. While many provisions are final, parenting time and custody are subject to modification under appropriate circumstances. Additionally, appeals and motions to amend findings or for new trial can be pursued, although there are generally strict time lines for pursuing these options.

Call us to schedule a consultation.